15K through 22K 5th Wheel Hitch
15,000 lb. capacity / 14″ to 18″ adjustment heights
22,000 lb. capacity / 14″ to 18″ adjustment heights
- Forged, single-piece, self-latching jaw wraps around king pin to ensure proper connection
- Design offers superior jaw-to-king-pin contact for maximum security and minimum rattle
- 9″ Wide funnel (rather than traditional, 6″ wide funnel) provides larger area for guiding king pin into hitch
- Extended-length, lockable handle lets you easily secure trailer to hitch with padlock (sold separately)
- King pin indicator keeps hitch from locking until connection is secure
- Elite Series custom, under-bed rail kit (sold separately) allows uninhibited use of truck bed when hitch is removed
- 1/4-Turn, quick-lock puck system allows easy mounting and removal of hitch
- Wide footprint offers increased stability
- 4-Way head pivot improves efficiency – faster, easier hookup, even on unlevel ground
- 4-Degree side-to-side pivot
- 4″ Height adjustment
- Fully assembled unit saves 1 hour of assembly time
- Sturdy, black powder coated steel is corrosion resistant
- Wiring harness with 7-way trailer connector has 9′ lead for maximum reach
- Made in USA
Sliding 5th Wheels
Without slider a standard hookup interferes with corner of trailer at 45º and may cause damage
With slider and minimum 12″ pin an extra 12″ of clearance eliminates interference with corner of trailer up to 80
The Turnover Ball – Gooseneck Hitch
B&W’s concept of “A hitch when you need it, a level bed when you don’t” has been the basis for the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch since 1988. The patented Turnover Ball offers you the versatility you need when you need it. We offer a Turnover Ball Hitch to fit nearly every domestic full-sized pickup on the market.
The Turnover Ball is an easily-installed, complete gooseneck hitch that bolts to the frame of your truck using existing holes. The Turnover Ball comes with a removable 2 5/16″ ball, and is rated for 30,000 lbs. towing and 7,500 lbs. tongue weight capacity. The ball stores upside down in the socket when not in use, leaving a flat, unobstructed bed floor.
To change, just pull and turn the spring-loaded latch pin in the driver’s side wheel well, lift the ball out of the socket, flip it over, drop it back into the socket, and engage the latch pin. The process takes longer to read about than it does to complete.
They install in about an hour, with no welding. The hitch assembly simply bolts across the truck frame under the bed while the bed is in place — the only modification to your truck is a four-inch round hole in the pickup bed floor.
This is easy to do.
Optional Gooseneck Adapter
25K Gooseneck Hitch:
- 25,000 lb. Capacity
- Utilizes Same Base Rails As Our 5th Wheel Hitches
- Easy Installation and Removal
- Durable Powder Coat, Black Paint Finish
- 2 5/16″ Heat Treated Ball
- Durable 16 & 20 gauge steel
- Reliable spring hinge opens easily
- Sturdy construction
- Black powder-coat finish